Saturday, April 18, 2015

i-Pad Blogging Blasphemy

I'm suffering from the intricacies, vagaries, and  idiosyncrasies of blogging on i-pad.  I'm snarled up in a sea of complexities, finding I must write on Pages; cut and paste to Blogsy, to add photographs; and then download to Blogger.  Finally on Blogger, I must edit the spacing and layout, because the computer tricksters mess around behind the screen doing nasty little tricks to my format.  After a bunch of fussing I can finally post.  

I'm sure there's a better way to blog on I-pad, but I have consulted with four of my wisest advisors -- my niece, Nina; Yessi and Brad; and my refuse-to-learn-Apple husband, Ed, who is othersize very computer savvy -- yet haven't discovered how to simplify this long, nasty, hair-pulling process.

There you have it.   Greg, and you other computer smart-folk, please weigh in.  



---

“I wonder why it is that when I plan a route too carefully, it goes to pieces, 
whereas if I blunder along in blissful ignorance  aimed in a fancied direction 
I get through with no trouble.   

- John Steinbeck, Travels with Charley:  In Search of America







1 comment:

  1. I just wait until I can blog directly. :)

    ReplyDelete

garden@whidbey.com