Wednesday, August 13, 2014

Hot Bisquits with Melted Butter and Honey



"If you're afraid of butter, use cream." 
~ Julia Child

I got to thinking about our Thistle not having an oven.  Then I began to think about hot biscuits with melted butter and honey.



Then I knew I had to have an oven, so I bought one.  It is called the Omnia Stove Top Oven and is made in Sweden.   And, best yet, it comes highly recommended.  Recipes like brownies, cornbread, berry crisp, and roast veggies, to name just a few items Ed and I crave from time-to-time, will not need to be some far off impossible fantasy. 







"One of the very nicest things about life is the way we must regularly stop whatever it is we are doing and devote our attention to eating.”
 – Luciano Pavarotti




No comments:

Post a Comment

garden@whidbey.com