Monday, November 17, 2014

Gadget Bluster

Blam!  Both Benton and I were enjoying a  beautiful, peaceful walk down Edgecliff Drive this morning when we were startled by a strange loud noise.  Next we were being showered by little white feathers.  I thought, good grief bird, watch where you're going as there was a telephone pole with lots of cross bars and equipment overhead.  Then the true story unfolded a few paces further along.  A hawk, with his prey in his talons, sat by the edge of the road.

Continuing our walk I stopped to take these photos to prove the beautiful walk part of my story.  No way was I quick enough to prove the hawk part.

                                      


                               



Now here's my true confession.  This posting is practice.  Photos and blog posting have been done entirely on my i-phone.  Whoopee!  I did it.
     
~~~

"It ain't bragging if you can do it."       
      
~ Dizzy Dean

2 comments:

  1. Aren't you the clever one!! I'm envious of your figuring out the combination. I'll keep working at it . . . .

    P.S. Around here we call that an Audubon Experience.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Clever? Probably more apropos is stubborn.

    ReplyDelete

garden@whidbey.com